- 23 years of experience in the industrial and touristic industries of difficult access work
- Over 120 Via Ferrata itineraries built by Prisme
- Over 20 Via Ferrata built in sensitive areas (Unesco Heritage Site, National Park, Historical Heritage Site, etc.)
Prisme has ensured its position as a world leader by making sure that every project encounters the norms and certifications of the client’s requirements.
- CSA Z259: Fall Protection
- CSA Z614: Children’s playspaces and equipment
- CSA Z267: Safety Code for Amusement Rides and Devices
- TSSA: Technical Standard and Safety Authority (Ontario – Canada)
- EN 15567-1: Sports and recreational facilities. Ropes courses. Construction and safety requirements
- EN 15567-2: Sports and recreational facilities. Ropes courses. Operation requirements
- EN 16869 (2017): Construction and safety requirements Via Ferrata
Nowadays, the only criteria established for the Via Ferrata construction are in the book of the French Agency for Tourist Engineering. Prisme is following those guidelines, primary because Prisme had an important role in its conception in 1998.